Wanna play a game?Marie started this but I thought it sounded like fun so I'm going to play too!
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory (or more) that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing (but you don't have to) and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.
9 comments:
I remember you and Susan dressing me up and making me pose on top of the hay bales in the back yard and under trees, and anywhere else you could think of for glamor shots!. I also remember putting fake flowers in my mouth for pictures.
I remember when you were about 18 months old and you got new red shoes and you would hold your foot up to anyone who would look and says "shoes"!
I remember when you and Dave came up with the kids up to Cathi's parent's cabin with us. That was alot of fun, which reminds me, we ought to do that again this fall!
We went on a nice hike in the snow and played games.
I remember you babysitting when mom and dad babysitting!
I remember trying to steal "bubbles" and nearly running my new bike over.
We used to play barbies in the back yard dirt or we would make bike trails in the backyard dirt pile! I also remember when we would play house in the sandbox at your house (my name was always Heather or April) I also remember when we went to Manti and did that testimonies in the balloon thing and I found one from a girl from Mexica and she only knew spanish and You and Susan were taking spanish at the time and you helped me translate her letters!
1. Playing barbies and making house out of books for them.
2. Cleaning our very messy room together.
3. Ganging up on Gary.
4. Sharing a room.
5. The mean tour guide at the mansion in Louisiana that we ended up leaving.
6. One of us making dessert on Sunday and the other one doing dishes.
7. Bagging (and eating) candy at Dad's store.
8. Mowing lawns.
9. Taking turns babysitting for other people.
10. and many more.
I totally just left the same memory for Susan - we came swimming with your family, and I was terrified of the moss. I honestly remember thinking that that had to be where the leaches lived, and they must want to hurt me. You and Susan took turns touching the moss and showing me that this was not the way I was going to die.
I remember visitng you in your new house just after Kaitlin was born. I had only been home from my mission a few weeks and Gary and I had just gotten engaged. I was so immpressed by your pretty home and itwas fun to meet my 1st soon to be niece.
Post a Comment