The last couple of weeks, it seems like we have been doing a little last minute summer fun. Last Tuesday, we went to Cherry Hill with Kathleen's family, but I didn't take any pictures. It was really fun, though. Everyone come to Cherry Hill with us next year. It would be lots of fun. Friday, we went to Hogle Zoo with Tracie, Susan and Darren and kids, and Darren's brother and his family.

Riding on the train. Tracie's taking the picture, so she's not in it.

The white alligator.

How much do we weigh? I think we all got on there, and didn't make it past the baby elephant.

The giraffe.

The camel.

Luke looking like he's on drugs.

Jacob kissing Michelle.

I love this picture. Two cute boys.

Kevin and Jared.

Heather is so strong!

Jacob was a great help to Tracie while she was pushing the stroller. We also saw Sheri and Mike there with their family. It was a fun day.
3 comments:
Looks like fun. Jake seems to like Michelle alot.
I love the zoo!! What a great day - I love the picture of the two cute boys. How neat that you all met there together!
The picture of Luke on drugs is even funnier because there is a wierd looking monkey behing him. It made me laugh.
Post a Comment