Wednesday, July 09, 2008

5th of July

On the 5th of July, we packed up camp and came back to Fayette. Luke playing in the water in Fayette.
We did the tent thing this time instead of the trailer. It was kind of fun. Notice the glow-in-the-dark bracelets hanging up in the tent. They used the rest of MaryAnn's bracelets that evening, and it was funny after they all went to bed. The tents were glowing.
The best cook on the mountain. Isn't he doing a great job with the pancakes?
For some odd reason, Tracie thought our cars needed a wash after being up on the mountain, so she got this brilliant idea to hire the kids to do it. It cost us a dollar for each car they washed.
Heather and Jake playing in the water. Thanks Brianna. Heather wore your swimming suit that you left at Grandma's house.
Woops, I guess I put this one in twice. Susan and I went to our 20 year high school reunion that afternoon, and then we came home. We had a great time, though.

6 comments:

Mary Ann said...

I was going to make a comment on Heathers suit looking like it was giong to fall off..but you already told that story.

Andy Bartholomew said...

it was a fun week

Delene said...

Grandpa even got in the water fun! He came in the house wet! (And laughing!)

Becca Queen of Chaos said...

What a riot!! Great pictures, it looks like you had a blast! It is always fun going to grandma's house!!

Tracie said...

Yeah, and I didn't even get MY car washed!!

marie said...

It looks like you had a blast! I can't imagine all that work and only staying over one night(camping). Wow twenty years that just can't be right because Gary and I only graduated about ten years ago!:)just kidding- Funny how time flys!