Kaitlin had her 5th grade program on Friday. She was an Indian (no surprise there. I guess because she kind of looks like an Indian, she seems to get that part a lot). She does make a cute Indian, though.

Kaitlin's on the back row.


She wouldn't let me braid her hair. She liked it long.
6 comments:
Best lookin injun I ever saw!
I think her hair looks very appropraite long.
She is a beautiful girl! Did you make the costume?
She really is such a pretty girl! You really make some stinkin cute kids!
She does make a cute Indian. Do you have people ask if she is adopted?
I did make the costume. I used one of your old patterns, Mom, that I inherited from you. We've never had anyone ask if she is adopted, but one time when Dave's sister was tending her, someone asked what nationality Kaitlin was.
Post a Comment