I thought Luke might be scared of Santa, but he really wasn't. He showed Santa the choos choos on his shoes.
Heather asked Santa for a dollhouse and a baby doll, but then she wanted to go back so she could ask him for some dress-ups. I told her it would be okay. Santa already knew.

Jared asked for a cube world. I had never heard of that one before. I don't even know what it is. He tried to describe it to me, though. Kaitlin asked for a fur real pony. It's 3 feet tall and you can feed it a carrot and brush it like you would a real pony. (The only problem is it costs about 250.00)
7 comments:
Santa has lots of money, doesn't he??? Cute pictures!
That's what Kaitlin thinks. That's why she asked him for the horse. She said we didn't have enough money to afford it, so she would ask Santa.
That's funny!!!
Is a cube world like a game cube? Video game thing?
I think Heather looks alot like Rose when she was little.
Cute pictures! Kyle wants a cell phone. **smile** I don't think Santa has enough cell phones to go around this year.
Santa knows no boundss.......well except that small thing called money Rose.
Cube world is some little game like a tomagachi (I don't know how to spell that). It's just a little hand held game.
Post a Comment