Sunday, December 10, 2006

Christmas pictures

As a parent, one of the things I like most to see is my kids playing together nicely with no fighting. We had one of those moments tonight. Jared started drawing pictures for Santa, and everyone else joined in.
Kaitlin drew a pretty Christmas tree.
Jared drew lots of different things. He was really into it.
Kaitlin drew her Christmas tree, and then Heather copied it.
Luke's picture matched his shirt. White, with lots of marker on it.
A little bit of trivia for you. I found out that Neleha's (from Survivor) family lives in our ward now that our ward boundaries have changed. I guess she was in Relief Society a couple weeks ago with her Mom, but I missed it because I was playing the piano in Primary.

4 comments:

Delene said...

Those are wonderful pictures! And, yes, it is wonderful to see them all cooperate at times.

Anonymous said...

cute kids

Susan said...

I guess you'll have to meet her another time and get the scoop on what it's really like on survivor. Did you watch the Amazing Race?

Rose said...

I did. The team I wanted to win, won. I usually go for the team that does the least amount of fighting or being mean.