Monday, December 18, 2006

Dinner at Paula's

I wish I would have thought to take along my camera, but I didn't. Paula called and invited us to dinner last night because Rebecca and Bryant were in town for a few days. It was a lot of fun to visit with everyone. We saw Rebecca's two cute girls, Gracie and Lily. We ate a yummy dinner and saw Grandma and Grandpa, Paula and Gregg, Marilyn, Jolene and boys, Kristine and Jason, Jim, and Elizabeth and family, and some of Gregg's family. Thanks Paula! We had fun.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's a lot of people! I didn't know that Becca had two girls now. I only new about Gracie

Delene said...

Shame on you. I would have liked to seen pictures of Gracie and Lillie.

Mary Ann said...

whos Lillie

Delene said...

Lillie is Becca's new baby.

Delene said...

Lillie is Becca's new baby.