Happy Birthday, Michelle! She turned 2 last week.

We took a trip down to SLC and ate dinner at Crown Burger. It was so yummy. They have good food there.

After dinner, we went to the National Pigeon Show that was at the State Fair Grounds. It was free and we just walked around looking at lots and lots of birds. Dave's Dad's friend had entered a couple of Dave's Dad's pigeons. There were some cool looking pigeons and some ugly ones. The kids had fun, though, and the price was right.

After SLC, we came home and opened presents. Michelle is holding the card that her Grandma and Grandpa Mitchell sent her.

Everyone before Michelle opens her presents.

Michelle and her cake. Kaitlin, Heather, and Jared made the cake, and then Kaitlin and I decorated it. It's a flower garden.

Michelle eating her cake and ice cream with her balloons in the background. We love you Michelle. Happy Birthday!
6 comments:
So cute!! I love the flower garden cake....It makes me want spring even more. I'm in trouble. I already have spring fever.
Holy Smokes! She is 2 already!
Sweet! I'm finally sending Michelle's present with the Valentines gifts! Be watching for them.
That is a very creative cake! good job Kaitlin Jared and Heather!
Michelle is such a love!
Michelle is such a love!
Post a Comment