This last weekend we went down to Fayette for an extended Bartholomew family reunion. We ate several great meals and had some fun activities.


Heather and Kaitlin showing off their Marshall Islands jewlry and flowers from my Aunt and Uncle.

These are three of my cousin Sharee's kids singing a song during our little program.

The stage is a great place for all of the kids to play. You can see displayed lots of the things my aunt and uncle brought back from their mission to the Marshall Islands. They were giving the stuff away, and the girls loved it.

The last number on the program was a special tribute to my Grandma and Grandpa. My cousin Jessica played the piano while one person from each family read a letter written by their family telling Grandma and Grandpa how they had touched their lives. It was very touching. My brother Gary represented our family.

My Mom and Dad watching the program.

Jared and MaryAnn looking bored while Ben takes pictures.

People watching the program.

Heather and Luke waiting to go on stage for their part in the program. They dressed up like members of the nativity and sang "Away in a Manger" with Kaitlin, Jared, and their cousin Brianna. I tried to put a video of them singing, but for some reason I can't get it to upload onto the blog.

Waiting for our part in the program.

Grandma and Grandpa with all of the grandkids and great-grandkids that were there. There were a lot not there. They have six kids, 36 grandkids if I'm counting right, and approximately 36 great-grandkids with many more to come.

We made gingerbread houses.

More ginger-bread house making.

Jared waiting to go sledding with his Marshall Islands tie on. Jared, maybe it will be warmer if you zip up your coat.

Heather, Dave, and Luke waiting for the 4-wheelers to give them a ride while Jenna looks on.

Shayla (I think), Brianna, and Kaitlin going for a ride. It was great to see everyone. We had a fun time!
5 comments:
If you guys already made gingerbread houses at that party, do we want to do it again at our party? I wish we could have been there to see everyone. It looks like you all had fun.
My kids always love doing gingerbread houses.
Wow, What a big fun get together!
WOW! That is a HUGE family party. Someone did a ton of work. K, I'm just embarrassed now because I haven't brought your book back to you. I'm dropping it by today. Hope you are home. Thanks so much for letting me barrow it. Sorry it took me so long to get it back to you. I hope you all have a very merry Christmas. Oh, and DARLING pic on your blog. love, love, love it!
Wish I could have been there.
Post a Comment