Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Happy Birthday, Heather!

We were camping for the Mitchell family reunion on Heather's birthday this year. So, Heather had her 7th birthday in the mountains west of Downey, Idaho. I wish I could have taped the sounds that came from this picture. Heather opened a Littlest Pet Shop zebra, and all of the little girls said, "Ohhhhhh" all at the same time. It was cute.
Kaitlin helping Heather put on her new clip on earrings.
Heather's presents. Sarah is showing 7 fingers in the background to show how old Heather is.
Some of the girls playing Heather's Littlest Pet Shop game she got for her birthday.
The cake.
Blowing out the candles.
The inside of the cake. Dave's Mom used to make them 3-layer cakes with each layer being a different color for their birthdays when Dave was growing up. I do it every once in awhile. Happy Birthday, Heather! We love you.

3 comments:

Joe and Nicole said...

The cake looks yummy. I am sorry I did not have any. I am glad heather had a fun birthday with all of us!

Susan said...

Wow, a cake even when camping. What a fun way to spend her B-day!

Delene said...

Happy Birthday, Heather! I love you!