Thursday, April 02, 2009
Look who's 40!!!
Dave turned 40 yesterday. It is so weird, because I clearly remember my parents turning 40, and it wasn't that long ago. Where did time go?
Michelle wanted to grab the cake.
....especially when the candles were lit. She thought those were pretty cool.
Only ten candles on the cake. You just have to times is by 4.
Tracie and Ami gave me the great idea of giving Dave a pillow like President Monson's for his birthday. Tracie and my Mom so kindly did the embroidery on my Mom's cool machine. They even put a picture on it. Didn't they do a great job? Then, I made the rest of the pillow, and Kaitlin helped stuff it. Dave thought it was cool.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Yeah Dave!! Happy Birthday!
Your only old when your not smiling when you have a stack of presents on your lap.
Happy Birthday Dave.
All my love and sympathy Dave. You can send it back this week when I turn 40. But, we make 40 look good. ;)
Happy Birthday to Dave. The pillow looks good!
wow! Already 40? And I thought I was getting old ;) just kidding happy birthday dave!
Dave looks like he got a haul for his b-day.
Post a Comment