The new couch is here, and now it's our favorite room to hang out in. This couch seems so much bigger in our house than it did in RC Willey. Michelle could almost climb up on the other couches, but this one is much taller.

The couch is L-shaped with one side being a recliner,

and the other side a chaise lounge. I told Dave that's my corner, but he seems to think we have to take turns.

We moved the entertainment pieces in the background back by the main piece that has the TV. It looks better that way. We are excited. No more new furniture for awhile. This one cost a lot, and now we have to save up again. Sprinkling system comes first.
11 comments:
I like it! You have good taste. I like our couch like that!
It's beautiful. We had the same thing happen when we bought a couch for our movie room. When it came, and came, and came, I thought I hope this thing fits...it does barely. But, the kids love it and it makes for a great party place. It'll be the best investment in furniture in your house. Congrats.
That looks great....that is the kind of couch that Jared and I want when we move into a home of our own.
Rose Mitchell, That's one classy looking couch. We sure enjoyed New Year's Eve with your family.
Love, Cathi
Very nice. Hopefully it'll last longer and be treated better than ours! New furniture sure makes a house seem way more fun to be in.
So where did the other couches go, the living room?
Yep, the green couches are in the living room for now, but will hopefully be replaced someday.
NICE!!
Looks like good sleeping couches for when we come to visit! Your dad will love the recliner!!
That can be his chair when he comes.
I must admit I am a bit jealous! I love them- you have great taste!
Post a Comment