Wednesday, December 31, 2008

The weekend after Christmas

On Saturday, we celebrated my Grandma's 79th birthday (Atleast I think it was number 79). We all met at IHOP in SLC. 4 cute cousins.
More family members.
More family. This picture is hard to see. Sorry.
Even more family.
There's Grandma on the end with even more family.
And still more family. We kept IHOP busy. It was fun to see everyone. There were still some family that wasn't there.
Saturday afternoon, we traveled to Idaho for a mission farewell. We spent the night at Tracie and Jeff's house in Idaho Falls, and then went to Rexburg to Dave's sister's oldest son's mission farewell. He is going to West Virginia. I forgot my camera, so I don't have any pictures of this. The roads weren't that great in places, but we made it and we had a great time.

2 comments:

Delene said...

Lots of fun and family!

Becca Queen of Chaos said...

Wow, I'm so sorry I missed that - so good to see everyone through your blog!