New Kitchen countertops were put in on Monday. We are really pleased with how they turned out. Now we can work on the tile backsplash. A little table in the corner to put the phone on. This shows a close up. They are brown countertops.
I am amazed. It doesn't look like the old one at all. It does look lived in though! I saw the toys scattered around! I can't wait to see it all finished. Are you going to make it for Christmas?
6 comments:
That looks Beautiful
I love them. Your house is going to be so beautiful when it's done.
Susan
I am amazed. It doesn't look like the old one at all. It does look lived in though! I saw the toys scattered around! I can't wait to see it all finished. Are you going to make it for Christmas?
Did you get the bathroom ones, too?
I hope we get in for Christmas. We are trying, but it seems like everything takes longer than we think it will.
Me likes!!
Post a Comment