Sunday, November 11, 2007

Halloween

Some Halloween pictures a little late. Jared the ghost, Luke the Frankenstein, Heather the witch, and Kaitlin the dancer.
This was one of their new trick or treat bags. They had high hopes of getting it clear full.
This is all they got, but when you dump it out, it's a lot. I can't imagine filling the whole bag.
Luke trying to scare Dave. He was so excited this year for Halloween. It was really cute.

5 comments:

Delene said...

Cute kids! When are you planning to move?

Tracie said...

That's fun!! Wasn't it a nice halloween this year too? the kids didn't have to hide their costumes under a coat!!

Rose said...

We are going to start moving this week, but just the essential things for now. When our house sells, we will move everything else. And, Tracie, the weather was beautiful for Halloween. It was nice.

Mary Ann said...

I am so excited for you to move.

Rose said...

Me, too. I would be even more excited it someone would come and look at our house.