Monday, December 03, 2007
Paint
We are finally doing some painting! We started with the bathrooms first so the plumbers could come and install the toilets. In the kid's bathroom, I chose a jungle shower curtain and the paint color matches the spots on the giraffe. It's yellow, but almost an orange yellow. I like it. 
This is the laundry area. I chose a tan paint, but tried it out here first before we put it all over the house. It was more orange than I liked, so, even though it's fine for behind the washer and dryer, we are not going with this color throughout the house.
The master bathroom is painted a light cream color to match the tile. The dark reddish cabinets look good against it, too.
The old vanity versus the new vanity for the master bathroom. Can you guess which is which?
Sorry, I did learn how to flip the pictures, now, but I just forgot. This will hang above the toilet in the master bathroom for storage since there is very little storage in there. The plumbers are working on our house today so we won't have to run down to the basement every time we need running water or a bathroom. The kids hate the downstairs bathroom, anyway, because there are spiders in there. After the plumbers are done, it's pretty much paint, paint, and more paint. And the tile backsplash in the kitchen and then carpet. We have to hurry. Christmas is almost here, and I want to be in there for Christmas. We did start going to the new ward in Kaysville yesterday. Everyone is very nice, but it's hard not knowing anyone. We have been in the Syracuse area for 11 years, so we know a lot of people.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
It looks so good!! I'm so excited for you. The end is in sight! I wish I lived closer so I could come and help. You're going to be so sick of remodeling work you'll never want to do it again.
And you won't have to do it again for a long time!
Susan
Well, we still have the basement and the yard, but we will take a break for awhile.
It really looks good. I'm excited to see it. Maybe this weekend when I'm up there. We'll see how the time goes.
I want the first tour Tommorrow afternoon....alrighty???
Post a Comment