Sunday, July 22, 2007

Kaitlin's birthday party

Dave and I were in Mexico over Kaitlin's birthday. I told her she could have a birthday party this year, but we kept forgetting to plan it. Finally, after much persuasion from Kaitlin, the party happened. I wanted her to have a party anyway, since we will be moving and she probably won't see many of these friends for much longer. Kaitlin wanted a beach party, complete with water games outside. Unfortunately, on the day of the party, we woke up to rain. So, we changed our party to an indoor one, and it was still a lot of fun. She had pizza, fruit cabobs, and slush.
Kaitlin made the grass skirts all by herself and we got the leis at the dollar store.
A dolphin pinata.
Brianna and Kaitlin show one of the decorations we had hanging up.
The mess left after the party, but Kaitlin had a great time. Now, only one more birthday party for the year to go.

5 comments:

Mary Ann said...

What a mess but I bet it was a lot of fun

Tracie said...

Kaitlin sure has a lot of friends!! I'm glad she had fun! any luck with selling your house?

Delene said...

Fun times! And I'll bet Kaitlin helped clean up the mess!

Rose said...

No luck with selling the house yet.

Susan said...

That's a large group of girls. Looks like fun!