We've been working hard at remodeling the house. Although it's slow, it is coming along. We are there almost every evening until about 11:30 and then all day Saturday. We have'nt been playing much this summer.

Last night Dave started putting up some of the finish work in the entry way.

This is how our kids spend some of their time while Dave and I are busy working away. We have them help sometimes, too.

The kitchen before we started remodeling.

The kitchen since we started. We have primed all the walls. We are getting new doors for the cabinets and new countertops. I will show a picture of that when it is done. That might be a little ways off still.

The entry way before we started remodeling.

The entry way after the wall paper and tile were gone.

The entry way with new tile. It looks a little orange in this picture, but it is really more tan. Dave and I stayed up until 5:00 am doing this tile. We were determined to get it done. Our kids slept on the mattress upstairs while we worked.
4 comments:
Man, you guys are working hard. I'm sure it will be worth it. Thank goodness for portable DVD players and horse to go with them.
Wow! I can see progress since we were there. Looks great.
Wow! Nice work. I'm proud of you! And you're even doing it while you're pregnant. Don't you get SUPER tired???
What makes me tired is staying up until midnight and then going running at 5:30. That's when my friends want to go, but I hate going that early.
Post a Comment