I was determined to blog these pictures right after I took them, but now that it is almost a week later, I am finally getting around to it. We missed most of you at the reunion, but it was a great time.

Making our craft. I should have taken a picture of the final product, but I forgot. Pictured are Lisa, Jessica, Amanda, Kasey, Mom, and Kaitlin.

Fayette's traditions ring true. After the foot races, all of the participants got cracker jacks.

Dad put Sheri in charge of all of the games at the church after the parade. They weren't just for our family, it was for the whole town of Fayette. It was kind of cool, because each game you went to, a member of the Bartholomew family was running it. Luke is fishing for the lucky duck in this game.

Dave volunteered to be in charge of the duck hunting game. (No surprise there). The kids shot a dart at some little ducks.

Dad is helping clown John make balloons.

Oops. I put this picture in twice.

Scout breakfast at the church.

The Bartholomew float. I forgot to take a picture of it, but Kathy had this really cool picture on both sides of the truck pulling the float that had Gary, Ben, Jed, and Jay all together in their cammo.

Jared running in his race. He was very disappointed that he didn't win.

Luke, however, was not disappointed. He won the two-year-old race. (Probably because he was one of the oldest ones). He won a dollar and some cracker jacks.
3 comments:
I love Heather's pose in that one picture. Wish I could have been there.
I think it looks like Heather needs to go to the bathroom in that picture! It was a fun day.
I wish I could have been there too! Why don't they do those things on the weekends?? :) Thanks for the virtual family reunion.
Post a Comment