Friday, June 08, 2007

More pictures from last weekend

Here are some more candid shots from last weekend. I tried to choose pictures that were different from those that other people put on their blogs. Ryan and Jared talking.
Briana and Kaitlin feeling the snake. Kaitlin had nightmares about it that night.
Darren, Susan, and Ami lounging in the front yard.
Grandpa and Luke
Darren, Susan, Ami, MaryAnn, Tracie, and me watching the barrel races.

4 comments:

Tracie said...

Kaitlin and Brianna are braver than I am. I stayed far away from that snake. Poor Heather finding the real snake. Is she ever afraid to go in the yard now?

Mary Ann said...

You didn't mention that Luke was getting stuff stuck in his diaper in that picture with grandpa

Susan said...

That was a different snake, though.

Delene said...

I love the picture of Brianna and Kaitlin with the snake! Brianna really has an apprehensive look on her face. The garbage shows off all that hard work you've been doing!