Today was the last day of school finally. Here are some pictures of the last couple weeks of school.

Jared's 2nd grade program. He told me he was supposed to wear red, green, or blue, so I had him wear this red plaid shirt. When we were walking in the door of the school, he said, "Mom, I forgot to tell you something. My teacher said not to wear stripes." It was a little late by that time. So, notice in the picture, most of the kids have solid colors on, while Jared does not.

Kaitlin went to Antelope Island for her field trip. They went to the ranch and played pioneer games. Kaitlin is doing the game I was in charge of. I got a babysitter for the day and spent the day with Kaitlin. It was fun.

After the ranch, they got to wade in the Great Salt Lake. I chose to stay on dry ground. It was stinky and bugs were everywhere. It was also very, very hot. But, the kids still had fun.

Jared went to the zoo for his field trip. I got a babysitter that day, too, and went with Jared. It was fun to spend the day with him.
2 comments:
What a good mom you are!!!
I agree with Tracie
Post a Comment