Friday, June 08, 2007

All that garbage

We don't have a dumpster yet, but we were tired of walking on all of the garbage in the house, so we piled it up on the driveway. Jared found a snake skin in the backyard of the new house. Unfortunately, Heather ran into the previous owner of that snake skin. She was screaming so loud, Dave and I both went running, thinking she was really hurt. But, she only saw a snake. I don't like snakes, either.
Silly kids posing on top of the pile of garbage. They each have a tool. Heather found Grandpa's old hat in the house and was wearing it, so we had to get a picture of that.
All that garbage!

3 comments:

Tracie said...

Think of how nice it will be later though. I love the picture with the kids and their tools

Delene said...

I love that picture, too! Cute kids!

Rose said...

That picture would be a cute Christmas card picture if only Jared were in it.