Friday, February 02, 2007

Kaitlin's party

Kaitlin made a card like this in Activity Days awhile ago. We decided to copy it to make her invitations. You open the flap of the purse and it opens up to say the party info. She had fun making them.
Here is the cake she chose. It's a cat, of course. No surprise there.

Here are the party friends. When they were eating lunch, it was actually quiet. A lot different than Jared's party. They were yelling the whole time.

After they ate they played games. The party was supposed to end at 3:00, but I don't think the first girl was picked up until 3:15, and there were girls there until 4:00. I was beginning to wonder if they thought it was an all day party, but they did have fun. Now the parties are done. The kids have to go back to school on Monday until after Easter.


5 comments:

Susan said...

Fun party!

Delene said...

Looks like you had a ball! Cute cake, Kaitlin!

Mary Ann said...

Rose you are a good mom

Tracie said...

I tried to post a comment earlier, but the computer I was using was being dumb. So if you get a second post later, that's why. What are you doing for Presidents weekend?

Rose said...

We will probably be staying home on Presidents weekend. Why?