Valentine's Day is lots of fun at our house. This first picture shows all of the temptation that is now at our house. I'm trying to be good at eating, so this makes it difficult.

Dave gave me 6 beautiful roses, and he gave his other two girls flowers, too. Cute, huh?

When the kids got home from school, I had a treasure hunt set up for them. One for the girls, and one for the boys. At the end they found a stuffed animal in a basket with some chocolate hearts and a card from me. Luke's stuffed animal was a leopard. When Dave got home, he put each kid's Valentine on the porch (one at a time) and rings the door bell and runs. The kids love it. He gave look a ball.

Heather's stuffed animal was a lion, and Dave gave her the flowers.

Kaitlin's stuffed animal was an elephant, and Dave gave her the flowers.

Jared's stuffed animal was a tiger. Dave gave him a chocolate fish. He had a basketball game on Valentine's Day. That's why he is in a tank top.

This is Jared's Valentine's box. He had already torn it apart before I got a picture. We covered it in white paper and then he painted it. He insisted on painting it, so I let him.

Kaitlin made her Valentine's Day box at school. It is made out of a tissue box.
5 comments:
I am glad you had a good V-day
You guys are spoiled!
Such cute kids. The temptations only prove that you are loved and people think you are very sweet! I would agree with that, too.
Do your kids get a lot of candy with their valentines? When I was little we may have gotten a few conversation hearts but not much in the way of candy. Kevin and Ethan had candy with almost every valentine. Susan (my password isn't working for some reason)
Yeah, we didn't get a lot of candy when we were in school, but most of my kid's Valentine's had candy on them. We put candy on the Valentines my kids handed out.
Post a Comment