I love all of the parties during the holidays. It is so much fun to get together with family. The Bartholomew family party was at my house this year, but Gary, my brother, was in charge. We had dinner, played some games, had a nativity play, and opened presents.

Tracie and Jeff opening presents.

Mom opening a present.

Ben with his girlfriend, Melanie, who is holding my sister's baby, Allison.

So many people. There are 8 kids in my family. 7 are married. So, with spouses and kids, it makes a big mob. I think only three people were missing.

Another group shot.

Jared showing his white elephant gift. Dave and I got this for our wedding and it has been sitting in our basement since then. So, I decided to pass it on.

More of the group.

The kids playing their gift exchange game.

The actors and actresses in the nativity.

Michelle is a shepherd in the play, but doesn't she look like Princess Lea here?

Allison and Rebecca.

Grandpa Christiansen. He just sits in his chair and takes in all of the chaos. We love having him with us.

LaCee and Ryan.

My Dad loading up on food. It was a really fun evening.
1 comment:
SO SUPER COOL TO SEE EVERYONE!! Thanks for the post!
Post a Comment