I have not been very good about updating my blog lately, so I decided to update every few days to catch up on everything that has been going on.

Luke turned 6 in October. I can't believe he is 6 years old. He goes to kindergarten now and loves it.

He got a new bike for his birthday. It's a little big, but as fast as he grows, he will grow into it.

Luke chose to eat his birthday dinner at McDonalds.

He loves to play the games at McDonalds.

He got this crown at school, and then I let him go pick out some birthday balloons. He loves to do that.

This is the birthday cake he chose. It's supposed to be aliens on the moon. Jared made the rocket ship out of Legos for him.
2 comments:
Happy Birthday Luke! He's getting tall. It was fun having him over for the week a couple years back. We need to have you guys over again sometime!
WOW!! He really is grown up!!
Post a Comment