Carving pumpkins is a favorite Halloween activity at our house. We do it every year. I have to admit that I usually dread it. It's messy and I'm not really the creative type. But, everyone else loves it, so we do it. The jack-o-lanterns are fun to see when we are all done.

The boys at our house are the wimpiest when it comes to cleaning out the pumpkins. Except Dave, of course. He is the bravest of them all and pushes Luke and Jared to get in there and get their hands dirty.

Michelle is showing the seeds she is pulling out.

We cheat at our house. We like to use patterns. We use nails to poke holes in the pumpkin to mark the pattern, and then we cut it out with a knife.

Jared hard at work.

Kaitlin's finished product.
1 comment:
Those are crazy good!! I am not good at cutting pumpkin!
Post a Comment