Friday, February 27, 2009

Some random pictures

Here are just a few random pictures taken in the last week. Shonnie, my friend from high school was in Utah, so she called and tried to get a bunch of high school friends together for lunch at Olive Garden. There were only three of us there, but it was fun. Shonnie's Mom came, too, as well as Luke and Michelle. Good food, good friends, good fun.
I put Michelle down for a nap after her bath the other day. When she woke up, her hair was sticking up all over. The picture doesn't show it as wild as it was. It was cute.
A funny story. Heather was playing this electronic hangman game the other night. She came in the room and asked Dave, "Dad, do you know a 4-letter word that ends with -ass?" Dave thought it was so funny. He laughed and laughed. By the way, the word was really bass. No swear words.

4 comments:

Tracie said...

that is a funny story with Heather. At least she's learning how to read....right??

Andy Bartholomew said...

LOL!!! I laughed pretty hard at that one too, and michelle is such a cutie!

Delene said...

I would have loved to see Shonnie! And I love the patch, Jared! It's pretty cool. Luke looks pretty good too....cool had Luke??? Heather is too funny!

Susan said...

Great story to tell Heather when she understands a little more.