Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Sledding

This last Saturday we decided to take the kids sledding for a couple of hours. The snow around Kaysville was pretty much gone, so we drove up to Pineview Reservoir. We slid down a hill onto the frozen reservoir. It was a lot of fun. Here are a few pictures.








It wasn't very cold. We were shedding layers toward the end.

7 comments:

marie said...

Kind-of crazy that we have to go searching for snow the first of February! Looks like fun:) I love the handles (good job Dave). I've turned into a bit of a blog slacker since the whole face book. I feel like I do both half way:) Good to see your still on top of things.

Susan said...

Looks like a fun family activity. We should all go sledding at the sand dunes some time.

Mary Ann said...

I noticed that Michelle is wearing her striped pair of leggings.....looks like you found an outfit for them!!! JK I am glad the you had a fun time!

Tracie said...

That looks fun!! And even though you say it wasn't too cold...it still looks cold

Becky Mitchell said...

Looks like fun. We sure don't need to look for snow where we are! Thats funny that you had to go up by my Dad's house to find snow. There is usually never a shortage there. I love to see the pictures of you guys. And so does Tom and Sam.

Tiff Gatten said...

Yeah, I've not gone sledding either....Never fear....more snow in the forecast...I can still fit that in too....YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'M MOVING TO MEXICO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tiff Gatten said...

facebook! Add me...