Sunday, March 28, 2010

More basement remodeling

Every evening, this is what we do. Basement. This is the kitchen in the basement all wrapped up ready for some paint.
This is our color wall. We used it to help us decide what colors to paint.
Kaitlin painting one of the bedrooms blue. The other bedroom is a tan. The bathroom is a blue green color. I'm still not sure if I like the bathroom color or not. The rest of the basement is painted a light gray. We didn't want to go too dark because it was the basement. We just have to finish some of the second coats and we will be ready to do some touch up paint.
This is behind the wood burning stove in the basement. It has been a plain cement wall for 30 years.
Now it looks like this. Isn't it awesome? I love it. These are the two guys that did it. While Dave and I painted on Saturday, they worked on this. It looks so much better.

2 comments:

Delene said...

It looks really good!!

Susan said...

Remember when all you did for months was remodel the other part of the house? This will all be worth it in the end.